[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Lefke Rabbani Forum » Common forum » Everything about anything » Photos of Sheiks of Sisila
Photos of Sheiks of Sisila
AbdanNurДата: Wednesday, 30.11.2011, 14:04 | Сообщение # 1
Private

Статус: Offline
Assalamu Alaykum

Anyone has a photo of a sheik of the Sisila other than Sh Mehmet, Sh Nazim, Sh Abdullah Daghestani, Sh Sharafuddin and Sh Jamaluddin Al-Hussayni?

RabbaniДата: Thursday, 01.12.2011, 00:23 | Сообщение # 2
Lieutenant

Shah Naqshband

WaterOfLifeДата: Thursday, 01.12.2011, 10:21 | Сообщение # 3
Private

Asalam aleykum.

This is a link for whoever wishes to have a look at the photos mentioned above and satisfy his/her heart. I do not carry any responsibilty for any errors that there might be. This is according to the best I could find myself on the internet.

http://www.naksibendi.org/photos.html

Take care.

Сообщение отредактировал WaterOfLife - Thursday, 01.12.2011, 10:23

RabbaniДата: Monday, 05.12.2011, 05:48 | Сообщение # 4
Lieutenant

But there is not written who is who and there are many who are not in Golden Chain.

WaterOfLifeДата: Monday, 05.12.2011, 17:45 | Сообщение # 5
Private

Salams

Yes I know it doesn't say the names. However, the only way that I found was to right click on every picture , then do save image as, and the name appears in the file name box. For example, it works with Sheikh Gumuqi al Hussaini.

Сообщение отредактировал WaterOfLife - Monday, 05.12.2011, 17:45

AbdanNurДата: Tuesday, 06.12.2011, 03:07 | Сообщение # 6
Private

on google chrome it does appear the names... actually, it is written in the file name, so if you can open the image in a new page, you may see the name... the one on the right of Shah Naqshbandi is Muhammad Effendi Yaraghi...

NifNifZZДата: Sunday, 05.10.2014, 06:35 | Сообщение # 7

Ягоды Godji — одно из наиболее используемых лекарственных растений в мире, которое весьма давно открыли для себя жители Азии. Несомненно, эти ягоды — великолепный источник всех жизненно важных полезных элементов, которые нужны для гармоничного функционирования человеческого организма. Родиной этого чудо-растения являются плодотворные, бесконечные долины Гималаев.
Мы уже похудели!«Я избавилась от 93 кг всего за каких-то 3 месяца, я даже не могу передать как я рада!!! Я думала, что никогда не избавлюсь от своих ужасных лишних килограммов!» Алла

Lefke Rabbani Forum » Common forum » Everything about anything » Photos of Sheiks of Sisila
Page 1 of 11
Search: